"Installing 3rd Parties Libraries in Drupal 8 with Composer" by Darryle Steplight
"Automatic Updates for Drupal: How we built a secure signing infrastructure" by Neil Drumm
In 2019, the Drupal Association led an initiative to bring Automatic Updates to Drupal. The first phase of that work is complete, and a major part of that work was implementing a secure signing infrastructure for the update services being delivered by Drupal.org. Join us for a presentation about the architecture of this infrastructure.
Neil Drumm (drupal.org/u/drumm) helps build Drupal.org as part of the Drupal Association’s Engineering team.
"The D8 Body Field: Embed All the Things!" by JD Leonard
In this talk, we'll use Drupal 8.8 and some key contrib modules to:
- Create a custom text format
- Customize Drupal's default WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) text editor
- Configure text format filters
- Configure media types
- Configure display modes (view modes and form modes) for embedded content
- Embed images, uploaded videos, YouTube videos, Twitter tweets, and Instagram posts
- Examine the Media Library view to understand how it works
- Further customize the media embedding experience with Entity Browsers and Inline Entity Form
This talk is most applicable for those new to Drupal 8.8's media management, but hopefully everyone will learn something new.
JD is a freelance Drupal consultant focused on the planning and development of complex web applications using Drupal through his one-man agency, Modern Biz Consulting. JD has been building sites with Drupal since 2006, most recently from his home just across the Hudson in Jersey City.
- "Installing 3rd Parties Libraries in Drupal 8 with Composer" by Darryle Steplight
- "Automatic Updates for Drupal: How we built a secure signing infrastructure" by Neil Drumm
- "The D8 Body Field: Embed All the Things!" by JD Leonard